David Jones Personal Training has a fully equipped studio based in Horley where our clients from Horley and surrounding areas (Reigate, Crawley, Redhill and Surrey) can come for 1:1, Buddy or Group Personal Training sessions.
A full assessment will take place prior to any training session for new clients. This assessment includes;
Body fat test
Kinetic chain assessment
Strengths & weaknesses of your body
Options available include the following;
FREE no obligation initial consultation
- Standard Personal Training – 1:1 sessions with your trainer either at the studio in Horley or in your own home environment or Local Park (Reigate Priory Park, Tilgate Park in Crawley).
- 6 & 12 week ‘shape up’ training plans – these normally involve 1:1 Personal Training Sessions but for the highly motivated can be used by yourself at your local gym / home. Nutritional Strategy can also be added to your individual plans.
- Small Group Training – from 2 people upwards to a maximum of 6. A circuit based session involving a cardio, core and weight baring workout.
- Buff Bride Wedding Workout Package – 1:1 sessions with your trainer as well as a plan to follow at home; this package also includes a weight management plan. Colour analysis is an optional extra.
- Event Training – specific training sessions and plans geared towards your chosen event whether this is run based (10k, half/full marathon, ultra endurance), cycle based (London to Brighton, Gorrick 1212, time trial) or Triathlon (sprint, Olympic, half/full ironman) to name but a few.
- Nutritional Strategy – bespoke nutritional plans for you to follow whether you are looking to lose weight, become healthier or increase your lean tissue mass.